Throughout week two I have watched, listened, and read about different types of action research and how to choose what your topic should be. I have found many topics of interest but I still seem to go back to my previous topic of interest. The scholar's interviews that we watched were very helpful and beneficial.
After this week's reading I learned about the different areas of action research. I did not realize that it could be broken down into this many areas. I found that many topics I thought of for each are could overlap into others.
The scholar's interviews that we watched were very helpful and beneficial. They opened my eyes to the topic of action research. I really took the advice they gave to heart about how to choose a topic. I feel that with their suggestions and ideas it has helped me in making the decision about what my topic will be. My topic is of interest to me and I know that my campus will benefit from my findings. Then the question would be if they use what I find to help them.
I am hoping that with what I have learned so far and what is to come. I will conduct a research project that will be successful and beneficial to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment